Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prayers, prayers and more prayers!

Well folks... the time has come that Brian and I could use some prayers...

Nothing bad has happened or anything like that, but Brian and I have made some major decisions in our lives as of late and some big things are going to change, but we truly feel that we have God behind us on this one. So just pray that we keep that faith and stay steady.

I promise to reveal things soon, but I can't JUST yet. :)

I'll say this... it's been a long time coming!

PS... I'm not pregnant. Just wanted to throw that out there!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you cleared up the 'not pregnant' issue. You know it's the first thing that came to mind!

Unknown said...

ha..that's kinda what i was thinkin too. def praying for ya.

Abby said...

Praying for you love! Hope things are ok!

Jacci said...

soooo good to know the secret :) love you! and praying that everything works out! woohoo!!!

Unknown said...

btw...im ready for the big reveal when you are :)