Thursday, August 21, 2008

HoUsE hUnTiNg

So... Big News on the Howard front... we have officially started looking for a HOUSE!! We just started really looking this past weekend. Our lease for the house we are in now is up the first of March, and we would like to go ahead and buy a house instead of renting - a.k.a. - paying someone else's mortgage. It is so exciting, nerve-wracking, heart wrenching and FUN looking for a house. We've already found one that we have completely fallen in love with. It's SO HARD not to want to move in RIGHT NOW. I feel like the biggest brat because I just want to keep saying "I want it, I want it, I want it!!" However... a house is such a huge commitment and I really need to SLOW DOWN and THINK about what we are getting ourselves into. I just cannot wait for Brian and I to actually OWN our first house... painting, decorating, and knowing that this will most likely be the house that we will raise our kids in! SO EXCITING!

I ask you all to pray that God gives me patience! ha... for instance... I've been at work for TWO hours now and I haven't gotten A THING done yet. I would post pictures of the houses that we love but I don't want to jinx anything... If we get serious about a house then I will post pics I promise!

On another note... Brian's mom comes into town tomorrow night for a visit! We are really excited to have her. No real big plans actually... just relaxing and hanging out. We are going to the Cards game on Sunday... that's all I know.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Ohhhh CJ! That's so exciting!!! :) :)

Can't wait to see pictures of whatever yall are looking at.

LOVE YOU.

Jacci said...

hooray for a house! ummm, but i think you should find one in fort worth instead of there. ok? thanks.

Unknown said...

goooood luck with the house hunting! ha...i'll be thinking about you!!