Friday, October 17, 2008

8th of 8

Well... I'm at work, but lucky for all of you I just so happen to have my pictures saved on a flash drive that I have with me. So... here it is... my eighth picture in my eighth file... you asked for it Jacci!


This was from Delta Theta Grub from 2006 I think? Who knows... feels like forever ago. Our theme was something gay like "Barbie" so Brian and I went as Trailer Trash Barbie. It's scary how natural it looks on us huh? So... if any of you need an idea for a cheap Halloween costume... there ya go!

I'm tagging Chelsea!!

Everyone have a great weekend and I promise to post a long one next week!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

OMG! I LOVE the picture! hahahahah. Very fitting of both of you.

Jacci said...

ha! trashtastic! i love it.

the tichenor family said...

class, class, class!

love it.