Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!!!










Happy Halloween! As you can see, we decided to carve pumpkins on Sunday. I had forgotten how time consuming that is! I swear Me, Brian and Gretchen were out there for 4 hours. ha! But it was fun nonetheless and they turned out cute. As I'm sure you guessed... Brian's pumpkin is the Longhorn. Pretty clever of him I thought. Side note: Not sure if you can tell in the pics, but my hair is quite a bit darker these days. I decided it was time for a change... I've been bleach blonde my ENTIRE life. I'm loving having darker hair. Much more season appropriate.
Saturday I went with Gretchen and the rest of her bridesmaids to get her dress and to pick out our dresses. Her wedding will be here before we know it! I LOVE weddings and I'm so glad I get to be a part of hers. Brian and I are dressing up for Halloween... I'm a 1920's Flapper and he's a Gangster. We'll take tons of pics. :) Cannot BELIEVE the election is NEXT WEEK. Pray, Pray, PRAY people. That's all we can do now besides cast our vote. Alright well I hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween and rest of the week! (PS - This is one big run-on paragraph beacause blogger is being retarded and keeps messing up my formatting... so whatever!)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love the hair!!! And, Brian's pumpkin is my favorite, I'm sure you already knew that though. Thanks for the update, I had NO IDEA what was going on in your life! (right... haha)Have fun dressing up!!!

Unknown said...

dude...those are impressive!

i love brian's pumpkin!!

have funnnn dressing up...im jealous. we're gonna be on the road :(