Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ExCiTeD!!!

Yes people... it's true...Valentine's Day is TOMORROW and I couldn't be more excited. However, my excitement will have to carry over until Saturday, because like I explained in my previous post, that is when we are celebrating, and I can't wait!! I hope everyone has some amazing things planned for their valentine. I have a couple of things planned for tomorrow that he doesn't know about ( I can say that because he NEVER reads my blog... seriously.) So... we'll take lots of pictures this weekend during our Valentine's celebration. First Valentine's as a married couple :) Speaking of that... we will be married 6 months next month... insane! It feels like yesterday.

In the spirit of Valentine's, (how many times have I typed "valentine" in this blog already??) I thought I would let you all know why my husband, my valentine is the greatest...

- He is just as goofy and strange as I am... I'm glad people can't hear our normal day-to-day conversations because they would think we were nuts
- When I'm cooking he comes in the kitchen and talks to me about my day
- He's smart, kind, caring, trustworthy, and PATIENT with probably the most difficult woman on the planet (yeah... me)
- During the day he'll send me text messages that say, "I can't wait to see you tonight!" when all we do is sit around and watch TV together.
- We laugh all day, everyday
- He is a professional cuddler...
- He says I love you all the time and just because
- He is my soulmate and best friend for life
I love you baby!!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day everyone!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Glad you're excited about V-Day! I'm excited to see you in May!!!

Jacci said...

Happy Valentines Day Carrie Hoe! Hope you guys have a lovely celebration! Loveyou!