Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Out of the dog house...

So... if you've read my previous post, then you are well aware of my Valentine's Day horror. (ha ok I know it wasn't the end of the world... but it was CLOSE). The following week he made up for it with these:


I know the picture is kind of hard to see but it's like six little diamonds arranged in sort of a circle. I love them, but I most definitely didn't need jewelry for him to make up for it... lots of money that we don't have, but whatever I'll take it! So... he's officially out of the doghouse. (PS... for those of you who know me well, please take note in the pictures of how I have given up biting my nails... thank you thank you). Oh ... and I know they are really late but here are some pictures of the Grand Hall at Union Station (where we stayed Vday...) So beautiful!


The new job is going great... the days go by so quickly because I'm constantly busy. Sometimes I even forget about lunch, which is SO unlike me. I'm learning a lot and I know I'm getting some great experience in my field.

I'm not really sure what else to report... not a whole lot going on lately really, except that we leave for London in like 15 days or something... so pumped. No big plans this weekend yet really... layin low as always.

Hope everyone is well. Bye for now....


4 comments:

the tichenor family said...

awww... you should get mad more often! pretty earrings! yay!

Jacci said...

ooh la la! how pretty!! lucky girl!!

Chelsea said...

Can I go to London with you guys? I will stay out of the way....

Unknown said...

so pretty!