Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Holy Snow.

I think in some of my previous posts I've stated how much I love St. Louis because it snows, and how pretty it is and blah blah blah, but I've come to the conclusion that I HATE SNOW. It was almost 80 degrees on Sunday and now... it's a dang blizzard outside. There is already 6 inches of snow on the ground at our house and here I am at work wondering how in the CRAP I'm going to make it home. I'm not saying the roads are impassable, but it's those dummies that decide they know how to drive in the snow and drive way to fast and cause a huge 10-car pile-up that has me stuck for a good 2 hours. This is seriously like our 5 or 6th big winter storm this year... being in Texas for so long I forgot how bad it can really get. I have no doubt that if today were a Saturday I'd be ecstatic about all of this snow, but NO... not today. There is no way I'm getting out of here early either... too much to do, and from what I've heard, "we never close." Wish me luck on my drive home...

This weekends weather was a bit different... so nice. Our first nice weekend in a while. Saturday I opened all of our windows and cleaned the house from top to bottom. SO much better. Saturday night we went to Buffalo Wild wings with Gretch and Justin. Sunday we went to the driving range... Brian has been dying to pick up a golf club again. I'm actually ready for golf season to come back around too... I got really into it right as the season was ending last year.

Ok well I know this is boring, but a post is a post, and I have to get back to work... I so wish it was Friday.

3 comments:

Jacci said...

i like the boring posts too! stay warm little carrie! love you!

Valerie said...

another reason to come back to texas... not so much snow. we got snow the other day!

Jacci said...

okaaaaaay i wanna see pictures!