Wednesday, March 12, 2008

LoNdOn HeRe We CoMe!!!!

So Friday is the big day! We fly to Cincinnati at 5:45pm (gotta leave work a bit early, darn) and then it's on to London! It's about a 7 hour flight from there. I've never had any problems sleeping on a plane, and since it will be night time anyway I don't think it should be too bad really. Brian on the other hand can NEVER sleep on planes. I might have to slip something in his drink otherwise he'll end up keeping me awake too. Ha!


I have no clue what our plans are for the week we are there, and frankly I don't care. I'm just so pumped to be going. I hear that the food is awful which sucks, but hey it will be good for the diet. My parents and everyone else on the planet have made me promise to take a million pictures, so I will for sure have an interesting post with lots of pics when we return on the 22nd. Pray for our safe travel!


On another exciting note... I finally got a new phone! Brian and I started our own contract with At&t. Kind of exciting. He got a new phone as well. Both of our old phones were ridiculous. Mine is a Blackberry so I'm still trying to figure it all out but so far I love it! We'll see how much I love it after the first bill comes....
Ok well back to work now. Wish us luck on our trip and I will talk to ya'll whenever we get back!! Everyone have a good weekend and following week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh you're gonna have so much fun! Can't wait for the pictures!!! :)

Jacci said...

safe travels little carrie! i'm jealous! can't wait for the pics either! have so much fun!