Friday, May 30, 2008

Say Hello to My Little Friend








We FINALLY got it!!!! I love it! It is seriously the best car I've EVER driven. So much fun and flipping fast. It looks small but the inside has plenty of room... even my husband and his long chicken legs can fit in the back... amazing I know. Enjoy the pics!
A bit of a recap - Chelsea's weddings was SO much fun. Friday night we had a BBQ at Alec's parents house, and just as the night was winding down and everyone was ready for bed we get a call that there is "something" picking us up at 10:30 to go out. So we all hurried and got ready. A hummer limo picked us all up from the hotel and took us to downtown Dallas. We had so much fun, but I'm not going to lie, I was exhausted by the time we got home (3:30am). Apparently I'm getting old and can no longer stay out that late. Her rehearsal dinner was awesome and the wedding was perfect. Chelsea did A LOT better than I thought she would :) She only cried in the beginning! I wish them all the best...
I'm headed to Dallas after work today... I will be staying with Val. No huge plans for the weekend yet except for Scarlet's first bday! :) Oh yes AND we are going to see Sex and the City at some point. Brian is headed to Houston for Bart's wedding (friend from high school). This will be the first time we've been away from each other since we got married... kinda strange but I'm sure we'll be fine.
In other news: GRETCHEN IS GETTING MARRIED! She and Justin got engaged last week! Her ring is absolutely gorgeous and if you're lucky maybe she'll post some flipping photos on her blog. She asked me to be her Matron (spelling?) of Honor! I couldn't be happier... I can't wait to help one of my longest and best friends plan her wedding.
Ok well I've it's 8:15am and I haven't done a bit of work yet. Guess I'd better get on that. Everyone have a good weekend and I'm so excited that I get to see most of you on Sunday! :)


3 comments:

Jacci said...

i'm soooo excited to see you! i've been telling scarlett all week she is finally going to meet her aunt carrie jo!!! love the car and LOVE you. have a safe trip down!!!

Unknown said...

freaking adorable car!

can't wait to see ya this weekend!! :)

Valerie said...

love your car and i love you and can't wait for you to blog about your dallas/farmers branch adventure!