Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OK OK ALREADY!

OK! I'm posting! Look Gretchen, Val, and Chelsea!! I've heard from all of you several times. I am sorry for my lack of blogging. I hope you can accept my sincere apology.

I went and visited Val the weekend before last... (wow it has been awhile since I've posted... ha!) Thanks again to Val and her family for their hospitality. Val's blog gives a recap of the whole weekend, so you can check that out instead of me repeating what she has already stated. Bottom line... it was TONS of fun and I'm SO glad I went. I have a few pictures of Val, Morgan, and myself that I still need to load. I forgot my flipping memory card at home so I could only take like 10 pictures. I'm seriously cursed when it comes to cameras. Pisses me off. I FINALLY got to meet sweet baby Scarlet! She's so adorable that for a minute there it made me want a baby... but only for a minute. NOT YET. It was so great to see Jac and Robert. It's been entirely too long and it makes me sad that we are so far apart. Thanks for having me! VAL... your turn to come visit me... and you better before you leave the flipping country!

So what's been going on lately... hmmm... We were actually in town for the first weekend in FOREVER last weekend. It felt amazing NOT to have plans. Friday night Brian's mom and step dad were in town for a short visit. We went out to dinner and had a little celebration for Brian's birthday since we never got to celebrate it. I got him a playstation 3... he was so excited and has played it every night since... what was I thinking? Ha... just kidding. Saturday we said bye to his parents and went and met up with Gretchen and Justin and some people at a bar out in the country. Justin's parents were celebrating their anniversary. Sunday we got a round of golf in and then just laid around.

This weekend... no real set plans except that Brian and I are going to the Cards game on Saturday afternoon. I got some really good tickets through work. We haven't been to a game in a month or so... I'm excited. Sunday is Father's Day of course... we are having the family out to our house for a brunch type thing. I haven't gotten my dad anything yet... I have no clue what to get him... any suggestions??

Wish Brian luck... he's got his LAST test tomorrow afternoon and then he's officially firefighter certified! YES!!

OK well I MUST get back to work... I will post with pictures here in a few days... hold your horses. Bye for now!

3 comments:

Jacci said...

i wish you would post everyday! love you and thanks so much for being here for scarlett's big day! it makes me really sad that we are so far away too :(

hooray for brian!! that's so exciting!

Chelsea said...

It is about time! It isn't like I didn't know what was going on, but you always give more details in the blog. Tell Brian I said good luck, that is so exciting and I know Brian is so ready to have that certification!

The planning for our trip to St. Louis has begun!! I can't wait. I miss you and can't wait for you to live here!

Valerie said...

Yeahhh move to Dallas so by the time I'm back you'll be there! :)

Life is always better when you update.