Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bye Bye Mustang, Hello TV!

Hello there... first of all... if you go to www.photovideoimage.com ,click "Wedding Site", then click "Galleries" up at the top... you can see our wedding album... its under "Carrie and Brian". I think most of you have probably seen it already but if you haven't, enjoy! We get to pick the real thing up this weekend... FINALLY. So excited about it.

We sold the Mustang this weekend!! We put it up for sale right before we went out to Gretchen's to swim and we got a call while we were there from a guy who wanted to buy it! We got the cash on Sunday and bought a new TV shortly there after. haha. We've been wanting a new TV for our bedroom for quite some time now... we bought a VIZIO 37" flat screen and I LOVE it. With Brian's Playstation 3 the HD is flipping amazing. I don't know what we ever did without high definition! haha. It was weird seeing someone else drive off in the car I grew up driving... I will miss that car, seriously. I had some great memories with that thing. Not so much the 5 speeding tickets I got while driving it, but you know all of the other stuff... haha.

This week at work has been especially stressful... I have been covering for a lady that is out on vacation and my job has just been ridiculous for some reason. Anyway... Brian could tell that I've been super stressed out and tired so today he sent me this text...

“I just want you to know that I’m the luckiest guy in the world. You are the best wife and the best person. There is no way I can ever match how amazing you are. I am just happy I was the lucky one that got the pleasure of marrying you. I think about you all the time no matter where I am at and I wouldn’t want it any other way. You are the love of my life, and I’ll love you forever! Have a great day baby and I can’t wait to see you tonight!”

How sweet right? Definitely made my week soooo much better. I love my hubby :) He's always so excited to see my when I walk through the door at night. I'm a lucky woman I'll tell ya...

Ok well it's ALMOST time for me to get out of here. Enjoy the rest of your week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGoodness I sold my car when we moved here and it was ROUGH! I feel your pain. But yay for HD :)

and that story about Brian...it makes me happy :) that's awesome. way to hang in there at work...it's ALMOST THE WEEKEND!

the tichenor family said...

SWEETEST TEXT E-VER! Congrats on selling the car and the new TV, fun stuff!

Lauren said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. New TV's are always fun! I would just sit in my room all the time when I was at home, and if I didn't have Caden of course...

Oh! and I love the new layout, one of the best movies EVERRRR

Valerie said...

Awww I miss the mustang already. We had sooooo many good memories in that car!!! It kinda reminds me of Stairs...

Unknown said...

GIRLFRIEND. come on now...what's up in your life? how's that new tv treating you :)