Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Go get em Tiger



Can we all just take a moment and honor the greatness that is Tiger Woods? Holy cow. HE. IS. AMAZING. He fought one heck of a battle these last couple of days and ended up with a well deserved victory. 14 majors... God put him on this earth to play golf. There is no doubt about that. Chelsea and I were emailing play-by-plays of the playoff all afternoon yesterday. Luckily... they replayed it on ESPN Classic later that night so Brian and I watched it then. You gotta give Rocco credit... the guy is old (for a golfer...) and hung in there with the best in the world. I keep hearing people say, "It would be nice for someone else to win for a change!" WHY? If he is truly the best he deserves to win so back off. Apparently he's going to take some time off now... which is definitely a smart decision... let that knee heal!

OK well that's all for today folks. I will post later this week, but I just had to give a shout out to my man Tiger. Peace.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I LOVE the new layout! She does such a good job! And, I agree with you, why does someone else have to win for a change. GO TIGER! He literally made my day yesterday!

Jacci said...

ooh lala, i love the new blog! marina is THE BEST! and i agree, tiger's the man. LOVE YOU.

Valerie said...

way to show me up on the blog background cj. by the way, i like the background... very delta theta themed!!!

the tichenor family said...

OH YOU HAVE THE SEX AND THE CITY QUOTE AND I AM JEALOUS! Such a cute new design, Marina rocks.