Friday, May 9, 2008

A-Town!!

Abilene here we come! I'm sitting at work (it's 7:30am mind you... blah)... and I can hardly sit still because I'm SO excited about heading back to A-town. I have missed everyone SO much! Brian is off the whole day... boo... so he will be coming to get me arounD 11:45 and we are off to the airport! Yesssssss. Val Goode will be our transportation for the weekend, and for that I am very greatful :)

Short post I know but expect pictures when we return! Congrats in advance to Chandler and Jerica!! Love you guys and I'm sure it will be a beautiful wedding. Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

gretchenhomeyer said...

I expect a decent post when you return...please and thank you.

Valerie said...

ohhhhh man i'm SO glad i got to spent all wknd with you!!!