Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Twins are coming!

The twins are coming tomorrow! Chad and Cory have been two of our very best friends all through college. SO excited to see them... We saw them back in May at Jerica and Chandler's wedding but that feels like ages ago for some reason. They get in tomorrow night... I have to work on Friday unfortunately. They've got an early morning tee time... I hope to be off work early, but we'll see how that goes. It's end of the month and things always get crazy here around that time. Friday night we've got some great seats at the Cards/Phillies game. Saturday we might get an early nine holes in since I won't get to play with them Friday then I think
we are going to head to the wineries. There are 20 or wineries
within 20 minutes of our house... breath-taking views and great
wine... what more can you ask for?? Saturday night is kind of up
for grabs but I'm sure we'll grab dinner and head out on the town
of Washington, MO Exciting stuff.

Keep them in your thoughts for safe travel. I will try and take a
bunch of pictures. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jacci said...

awww, have fun with the little ones! tell em i said HEY!

Unknown said...

you are way too cute! Makes me miss you more!