Monday, January 19, 2009

God is Good

Well... our prayers have been answered! I got the job in Dallas!! You know when you pray and pray for something and God answers your prayers but not in the way you expected? Well this time he literally answered our EXACT prayers. Maybe it was his way of telling us that we are moving in the right direction!

We have a lease application in on a house in Plano - we have not heard FOR SURE if we've got the house yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I don't see any problems arising so everything should be a go, but we'll see! Once we find out, I will post pictures of the house :)

I can't believe how fast this is all happening. We started packing things last night. My last day here at work is the 30th and we would like to be on the road on the 4th headed down there. I start the new job on the 9th! I don't think I've ever been so excited about something... this is going to be a fresh start for Brian and I - we are really looking forward to getting down there.

We are doing a little "going-away" get together at my parents house this weekend just for friends and family - want to make sure we see everyone again before we leave.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week! :)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Yall coming to Dallas is one of the best things ever! I can't wait!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is super super exciting :) im pumped for you guys. maybe we can actually hang out someday :)

Chelsea said...

YAAAAYYYYY!!! I CAN'T WAIT!