Monday, January 5, 2009

What's been goin' on...

I haven't posted since WAY before Christmas. Oops.


Well... Christmas recap how about? Brian got me a new pair of UGGs... my old pair were looking sick. I got him an ipod... when we go work out he always complains non-stop about not having one... solved that problem!! :) We had a WONDERFUL time off just relaxing with my family. So nice to have that time off work. I must say that coming back to work after all of that is beyond depressing.


We are headed to Texas this weekend for the Farmer wedding! We are staying with Alec and Chelsea (they ROCK and are being SUPER hospitable) and I couldn't be more excited to see my best friend again! I haven't seen her since her wedding back in MAY. Good gosh! I also cannot wait to see all of my other best friends as well at the wedding festivities. Man I love weddings! Jacci, Chelsea, Val - since I know you guys are the only ones that I'll see this weekend that actually read this... cannot WAIT to see you guys!!


We have one busy weekend planned that's for sure. Lots to do. We get in Thursday night - from the airport we are headed to Chelsea and Alec's and then to dinner with them to catch up. Friday afternoon at 2pm I have an interview - I am really praying that I get this job. It would be SUCH a blessing. So come Friday at 2pm, PLEASE say a little prayer for me! Friday night we have the rehearsal dinner. Saturday morning we are meeting a realtor that's going to show us a few houses that we've picked off the internet. So we'll see! Hopefully out of the four we'll find one that we love :) Saturday night of course is the wedding!! Sunday we plan to just hang out with Chelsea and Alec before we have to catch our flight at 5:30.


So, a busy weekend, but also VERY exciting!! We are are just so ready to move down there.


Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Happy 2009!

4 comments:

Jacci said...

hooray! can't wait to see you in a few days! AND all the time!! praying for your interview. love you!

Unknown said...

EXCITING!! i'll def be saying prayers around 2p on friday!!! :) gooooooooood luck!

Unknown said...

Aghhh I can't wait! It's gonna be one of the best reunions ever! :)

I'll be thinking about you and the interview!

Manda said...

i read too! ;). Good luck in two days! They will love you and I am so glad to see you!