Monday, July 6, 2009

Tidbits from the last couple of months...

I still get on here regularly and check other people's blogs, but just haven't find the time to update my own for some reason? So here goes...

Since its been so long, I figured I would just give yall some "tidbits" of the "happenings" in our life lately... :)

  • We've been living in the great state of Texas for the past 5 months now and absolutely love it here. We know without a doubt that we made the best decision possible by moving here. So GLAD.
  • One of my very best friends from back in St. Louis got married in June - I had the pleasure of being her maid of honor - Congrats Gretch Ho - LOVE YOU and I'm SO HAPPY for you!
  • Speaking of St. Louis - I miss my family and friends from home - but my parents have made a couple of trips and I'm hoping my girlfriends will get to make a trip down here in the very near future!
  • I REALLY want to go back and get my MBA starting Spring of 2010 with Chelsea - we shall see!
  • My husband has baby fever - big time. I feel like it alternates between us - but this month - definitely him. However, referencing my most previous "tidbit" - I want to go back to school so now is just not the best time. But someday! I get super excited thinking about it!
  • I am addicted to the Bachelorette - after the Jason fiasco last season I swore that stupid show off but now I'm sucked right back in... I have a problem. (I'm rooting for Ed by the way!)
  • I LOVE my job - its the best feeling in the world waking up in the morning and not DREADING going to work. SUCH a blessing.
  • Speaking of jobs - Brian started one today :) He's going to be doing sales for a little while until his firefighter stuff pans out. He only has a couple of more interviews to go to and he will know whether or not he got into the Dallas Fire Academy - should know by September. I'm just thankful that he found this side job for some extra cash!
  • As most of you who read this know, Val Goode left for Bulgaria in May. I'm SO HAPPY she is over there doing exactly what God meant her to do but I miss her TONS! Val - You are always in our thoughts and prayers - LOVE YOU.
  • Pujols = The best baseball player in the MLB.
  • Have to give a little shout out to the Hubster - he has a job now, but for the past 3 months he has literally done EVERYTHING around the house - ALL the cleaning, laundry, helps cook, grocery shopping - he has been so amazing! It was so nice coming home to a clean house with dinner started every night after work. Thank you babe - you are the BEST.
  • We are going to Hilton Head in September for 10 days... I'm so ready!
  • My Brother is coming to visit next weekend, and my Mom is coming the weekend after that :) With that said - Brian and I have NOTHING planned this coming weekend - I swear we haven't had a weekend with nothing planned since April. Excited for some QT with Brian.
  • I have been reading Emily Griffin books lately...


  • I just started "Something Blue", but the other two were really good. She has another one called "Baby Proof" that I want to read after this one. Just if you are looking for something good to read :)

Alright well I think that's all for now. Of course no pics to post because I never have pics. Someday. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Feels good to be back in the world of blogging. Bye for now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm so excited you updated finally! I always check yours and get sad with no updates! I miss yall so much and wish I could interrupt your QT with Brian and it could be the 3 of us! :)

LOVEEEEEE

vicki said...

Hey, CJ, its me the V-mom! Enjoyed your update, excited you're a reader and will check out your recommendations. Enjoy those family visits! I will not be at church this Sunday, but maybe I'll get to see you the week after.

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Now everyone have to concentrate on quality instead of quantity and create unique and readable content instead of publishing same content in many places to get rankings.
Door frame metal detector in Bhubaneswar