Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The countdown begins...

The countdown to Christmas begins and I couldn't be more excited! Don't get me wrong... I love Thanksgiving and all, but it's a tease. I'm beginning my Christmas shopping this weekend and I'm pumped. I love shopping for other people, but it's not a good idea for me to go this early... I have the hardest time not telling people what I've gotten them. The Mizzou game is on this weekend as well... HUGE game... so excited for them. I'm putting my money on Mizzou. Call me crazy... but they ARE going to beat Oklahoma.

Hilton Head was great! Being the retard I am, I forgot my camera. Nice I know. However, I did take several pictures with my parents camera. Now it just involves me getting a hold of their memory card before I can post pics. I wish we would've had more time there, it seemed so short. We ate... A LOT, played golf, watched a crap ton of football and took several naps. All in all, a very relaxing weekend. The house was beautiful... I swear it slept 20 people... ok maybe 14 but still. Huge! In the summer time, it is $10,000 a WEEK to rent. Ridiculous what they charge down there. I love it though... my parents have been going there for 30 years, and I can't remember a single year that we haven't gone at least once. I took 12 of my high school friends there for our senior trip... probably the most fun I've ever had in a week's time. I really want to get a bunch of people together and all meet down there... it would be SO much fun.

These next couple of weeks of work are going to crawl by... I just know it. We fly to Houston on the 20th of December and come back to St. Louis on Christmas Day. Looks like I might get to see Chelsea while I'm in Houston and possibly Jacci too :) We shall see... girls let me know.

Well... that's all for now. Time for lunch here at the racetrack. Bye Bye.


3 comments:

Jacci said...

i want to see pictures! and i want to see you at christmas. we'll be down the 22nd. hopefully we can work something out! we'll talk closer to xmas. LOVE YOU.

Valerie said...

When are you coming to DALLAS?!

Unknown said...

So... St.Louis sounds way fun and I want to go there!! I've always had this really strange obsession with the arch. When I was in elementary school, I'm PRETTY sure I wrote about 9 reports on The GREAT Arch. I know... weird.