Monday, November 12, 2007

It's Monday again.

It's Monday again... weekends always go by entirely too quickly. Pretty good weekend all in all. Friday we went and hung out with some friends of the family. Had dinner and played mexican train (dominos)... an exciting evening I know, but it was fun. The women dominated as always. Saturday my brother came out to the house to watch college football with Brian. Gretchen met us at the house later, and we all went bowling. Yes bowling. Brian and I are on a league with my mom's company. Our team name is Split Happens... clever I know. We bowl most Thursday nights. I bowled a career high of 130 last week. Don't laugh.

Sunday we played hookie from church and layed around for most of the day. I love Sundays up until about 9PM because then the realization hits that you have to go back to work tomorrow. I dred going to sleep.

Brian and I get our bedroom furniture delivered today! Yay! We've been living out of our closet and it's been driving me insane not having any drawers. We are also supposed to get our wedding proofs today but we'll see. I'm anxiously awaiting!

I am SO ready for Thankgiving! We are going to Hilton Head Island again with my parents for the holiday. It's kind of like a mini vacation, and I cannot wait! I love this holiday season because once Thanksgiving week hits no one does anymore REAL work until after the new year. It's great.

Not a whole lot else going on this week... just awaiting the weekend as always. All of the leaves are falling off the trees... winter is coming and fast!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

PUT UP PICTURES!!!