Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Holidays are here!!

The Holidays are officially here and I'm SO excited. I know everyone says it but it is absolutely my favorite time of year. We bought our very first Christmas Tree last night. Along with a crap ton of other stuff from Michaels. That place is so addicting. We stayed up WAY too late setting it up so I'm dragging butt today at work but oh well... it was so worth it. Gretchen and her boyfriend Justin are coming over tonight to help finish decorating. Brian and Justin are going to hang lights outside on the house while Gretchen and I finish up the tree. Sounds thrilling I know, but these are exciting nights for me belive it or not. haha. I PROMISE I'll put up pictures of the house once all of our decorations are up. AND... we did get our wedding pictures if you haven't seen them yet go to http://www.photovideoimage.com and click on "online albums" and you'll see us! I can't post any of those on here yet because the site is protected but I'm getting a CD from the photographer.... so hold your horses Val Goode. I can't wait to celebrate our very first Christmas as a husband and wife :)

I have a half day of work tomorrow, then I have to take the dogs to the kennel. We are staying the night in downtown St. Louie tomorrow night because our flight leaves so early for Hilton Head on Thanksgiving morning. I cannot wait to be walking on the beach... ahhhhh. We all shipped our golf clubs there so we'll be playing a few rounds of golf. For those of you who have never been to Hilton Head, it's a HUGE golfing island... it's basically all there is to do there besides shop and go to the beach. Brian and I have been golfing quite a bit since I got my new clubs for my birthday. It's definitely challenging but I'm getting better I think. Don't expect to see me on the women's PGA tour or anything but you get the idea. We come back on Sunday... then it's back to work on Monday where I'll be counting down the days until Christmas.

Knowing me I most likely will not update this until after Thanksgiving, so I hope everyone has a blessed holiday! Eat a lot and BE THANKFUL!!

1 comments:

Jacci said...

Love you Carrie Jo! Have a fun Thanksgiving with the fam!!!