Friday, January 25, 2008

I lOvE fRiDaYs!!!

It is so much easier to wake up for work on a Friday... and now it's 2PM and my day at work is almost over!! After work I have to go meet Brian at the vet's office. Oscar, being the crazy puppy that he is, decided to go for a stroll in our woods a couple of weeks ago and ended up with quite a wound on his chest. I took him in to get 8 stitches two weeks ago, and tonight he's getting them taken out. Luckily the wound is in a spot where he hasn't been able to lick it at all... it was hilarious watching him try to reach it. Not sure what it was that stuck him, but who knows what's back in those woods. It's so nice having dogs that don't run off. We can let them both out, go get ready, and then 15 minutes later just call their names and they come running back to the door. Who knows what they do in that 15 minutes... but I don't care just as long as they come back and stay in our yard. Really not sure what we'd do without our dogs. Just in case you forgot... here are our cute little (ha!) doggies... (Oscar on the left, Shea on the right)



Nothing too huge planned for this weekend. After we take Oscar to the vet and all that I think we'll probably do dinner and movie. We've been wanting to go to the movies for a long time now. Might see Juno or the sequel to National Treasure. Who knows. I just love going to the movies. I've heard good things about Juno so my vote is for that but I'm sure Brian will have something to say about that...

Saturday my mom and I are going together to get our hair done. I haven't had my hair highlighted since before the wedding and I'm starting to look a bit trashy. ha. My hair has FINALLY started growing out, so I don't think I'll be having much trimming done. Sunday I'm sure we'll do the normal church and lunch then just lay around. I hate the break before the Super Bowl... what the crap will we watch on Sunday??!!

Have a GREAT weekend all my loyal readers... all 3 of you.

0 comments: