Thursday, January 3, 2008

Is it Spring yet??

So... today is my first day back at work since the 20th of December. I was sitting at home quite a bit the past couple of weeks, and yet still did not find time to update my blog. However, once I get to work it's the first thing I think of. Oh well. Lots to catch up on...

Christmas was wonderful as always. Houston was great... the weather was perfect. It was so nice to just chill out at Brian's house with the family. What did we get for Christmas you ask? Well... I got Brian a Wii. Trust me, not an easy task as I'm sure you all know. But... it was worth it. He loves it and I love it too...so much fun. I actually broke a sweat playing it the other day... and that's never a bad thing. haha. Brian got me and iHome for my iPod (radio, alarm, charger, etc). So nice... I've always used my phone as my alarm. So much better to wake up to music. It was very clever of him. My parents bought Brian a new driver... I swear they spoil the crap out of him now. I got the usual Clinique make up from my mom and they also gave us money to go towards a new couch... we need one bad. Brian's parents gave us the option of a ski trip or a trip to London whenever they go ( most likely this summer ). Needless to say I was all for the London trip. Brian of course had to think about it, but then decided on London.

Being inspired by Meredith's Blog I decided to go ahead and make a list for 2007; I'll try and hit 100 but no promises:
100. 2007 was by far the best year of my life
99. I love snow, ice, sleet, everything Winter; but not driving in it
98. I could see my parents everyday and never be tired of it
97. I spoil our dogs SO badly...
96. Brian scratches my back every time I ask him to. I hate scratching his. ha.
95. I like watching every single show on MTV
94. I hate the writer's strike... it's killing me.
93. I do NOT like watching basketball... any other sport... NOT basketball.
92. I pass out every time I get a shot or get blood taken
91. I'm actually a pretty good cook...and enjoy doing it
90. I press snooze at least 5 times every morning
89. I'm an avid book reader; current read: "PS... I Love you" I plan to see the movie when I'm done.
88. Brian is like the human sports encyclopedia; He could tell you where any pro sports player when to college... it's so weird.
87. Our first date was at McDonald's... for breakfast of course.
86. I LOVE his family
85. I miss my friend's from Texas SO much... I think about them ALL daily.
84. I LOVE asparagus, but hate the way it makes your pee smells. (sorry... gross I know)
83. I enjoy listening to talk radio on my way to work
82. I laugh at almost everything... sometimes too much.
81. Our wedding feels like a dream... but a WONDERFUL one
80. My parents still act like newlyweds...sickening but such an inspiration
79. I've sang the National Anthem at the old Busch Stadium... twice
78. I sang the National Anthem at most all of the home sports games in high school
77. I hate it when some commercials are louder than others and you have to turn the TV down
76. We will always have AT LEAST one dog
75. We plan on having kids in 4 or 5 years... God willing.
74. I don't want to take my Christmas Tree down. What's the rule for that anyway?
73. I get scared at night if Brian falls asleep before I do... I "hear things" in the house
72. I don't floss
71. I can fall asleep in about 2 minutes of lying down
70. 4 years of college felt like a couple of months
69. I don't like being at the mall for more than 2 hours. EVER.
68. Brian grinds his teeth in his sleep and it wakes me up sometimes. Ewww
67. Brian used to leave notes on my car when we were in school... I saved them all.
66. My brother is the nicest guy ever... too nice. He needs a girlfriend. I'm taking applications.
65. NASCAR races are actually really entertaining to watch
64. I still have several of my closest friends from high school
63. I'm deathly afraid of deep water when I can't see the bottom
62. I feel naked without my cell phone and chap stick
61. Brian and I are on a bowling league with my mom's work... my average is up to 108... don't laugh.
60. The Melting Pot is my favorite restaurant
59. My mom is 4 ft. 9 inches tall
58. I love getting the chills at church
57. We clean every Sunday
56. I love coming home and getting greeted at the door by a kiss from Brian and some dog licks.
55. I hate wearing heels
54. I secretly want a pair of Ugg Boots. (or however you spell that)
53. I think they need to start FAA - "Facebook Addicts Anonymous"
52. I want to keep my future kids away from the Internet for as long as possible
51. I know nothing about the current Presidential candidates... one of my New Year's resolutions
50. My daughter will have the middle name Jo, like myself, my mother, and my grandmother
49. I LOVE Bean Burritos
48. I had Scarlet Fever my freshman year in college
47. I drink way too much coffee in the mornings
46. Brian dances around the house to his own tune on a daily basis - makes me laugh every time
45. I hate doing laundry... more than the dishes
44. I WILL lose 10 pounds this winter
43. I am NOT a morning person; Brian is; not a good mix
42. I hate putting on make up
41. I never know what to do with my hair; it's always boring
40. I have finally come to the realization that I will NEVER be tan; freckles yes, tan no.
39. I kick and talk in my sleep almost every night... or so Brian tells me
38. I hate that I buy bottled water
37. I would NEVER want to be a celebrity
36. Brian's hair is going to be gray in 5 years I'm predicting; his little patch just keeps growing
35. I like writing letters... real ones, not email
34. I get on soda kicks - this week it's Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash - YUM
33. I love a good pen
32. Brian's after shave gel - the best smell in the world
31. Brian LOVES video games, but he only plays them before I get home from work (it's like he's hiding the fact that he's still just a big kid)
30. I wish I had time to take baths
29. I haven't had a pedicure in MONTHS - it's sick
28. I actually miss studying in some sick way; there is just something about studying your butt off for a test and acing it that makes you feel SO amazing
27. I shave my legs everyday... it's a habit I think; I hate stubble
26. I look forward to putting my sweatpants back on after I get home from work
25. Traffic baffles me; if everyone would just GO why is there congestion?
24. They just closed one of the 3 MAJOR interstates here in St. Louis... for TWO YEARS! So frustrating!!! Re-routing is going to be my life...
23. I MUST have a calendar and I write stupid things on it like "call Mom after work"
22. I like to think about crazy things like how small I actually am on this HUGE planet that God has created...
21. I always have a song stuck in my head and if the radio is on, I'm singing
20. I am a movie trivia buff... ask me a question - "Scene It!" Champion 2007
19. I desperately need an address book
18. I can't sleep without a fan
17. I'm a huge Cardinals fan and it pisses me off when people talk crap about them
16. I miss my grandmothers - both have passed - I constantly have the feeling they are looking out for me though...
15. I like that when I sneeze, my grandpa says "Bless you my child"
14. My dad calls me pumpkin and poose-pah. No clue what that is...
13. I cry when I watch almost anything remotely sad on television. I hide it well though
12. I miss my job at the preschool in Abilene
11. 11 is how old I was when I broke my right arm because my dog tripped me
10. I'm not really a fan of chocolate...
9. Brian and I both got hives from the sun on our honeymoon in Mexico; good thing we are both pale as crap. I feel sorry for our children...
8. I like puzzles
7. I don't like rap... I have pretended to at times, but I really just don't like it
6. I cannot believe Jamie Lynn is prego... my world is crushed. ha jk, but it's crap. I feel sorry for those parents that have to explain that to their 8 year-olds
5. I don't think I'll ever feel like an adult
4. I miss the 420 College Drive... good times
3. I can NEVER find anything to wear in the morning
2. Brian seriously has 250 T-Shirts
1. I love my life

Wow... I did it. Hope it wasn't too boring for you. Ok... someone else's turn!! Val? Jacci?

Love you all...

4 comments:

Jacci said...

haha. i love it. i'm gonna try to do it when scarlett takes her nap!

Valerie said...

i love your list... maybe if you're lucky i'll do it too. so glad you did it to entertain me though!

Unknown said...

awww yay! i don't know why, but reading that just made me really happy!! :) i can tell you're TOTALLY happy and i like it!!!

the tichenor family said...

hooray, so glad you did this! and by the way, I think you have beautiful hair!