Thursday, January 31, 2008

I didn't cry this time!



Well I did it! I really didn't think I'd have the guts but I'm glad I went through with it. It's going to be SO much easier to fix. I'm still in shock of how short it really is, but I think that will pass. I've got nothing but positive reviews so far, so that helps. Brian really likes it. So... mission accomplished...got my hair chopped off and didn't cry!

Start the new job on Monday. I guess I can tell ya'll more about it now since my last official day at Gateway is tomorrow. The company is called Bohn & Dawson. They make a bunch of specialized parts for lots of different companies all over the world. St. Louis is their headquarters but they also have offices in Texas, China, and a bunch of other places that I can't remember right now. Ha. So basicially I'll be working with the Product Managers quoting all of these companies and making sure they get what they are paying for. I'll probably have a lot of learning to do in my first couple of months, but that's true with any job. It pays well, and it's about 30 minutes closer to our house! BIG PLUS. I'll keep you updated on how my first week goes!!

Super Bowl weekend! Yay!! I LOVE THE SUPER BOWL. I only wish that the Monday after the Super Bowl was some sort of National holiday... sucks going to work the next day. What's my pick you ask? Well... you hear all of these people going against the Patriots and praying that the Giants can some how pull it off... NOT ME. I think what the Patriots have done this season is amazing and I would love to see them go undefeated. They deserve it... plus I've never been an Eli Manning fan by any means. He annoys me and I can't explain why. He just seems like a big baby... sorry if some of ya'll are Eli fans. So anyway... without a doubt I think the Pats are taking this one. I hope the Giants can make a game of it, but I guess we'll see! We'll be at the house watching with my parents and probably Gretchen and Justin. I'm excited for finger foods! :)

I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend, and if there are any of you out there contemplating chopping all your hair off... DO IT!!!


4 comments:

Jacci said...

haha, i agree. chopping your hair off is the way to go! it looks so cute!!! i also agree with your super bowl prediction. i HATE eli manning. i hate his commercials, and i hate his stupid voice.

congrats on the new job!! love ya!

Valerie said...

Love the hair! And I just googled your new job place and can't help but notice they're ISO certified... like we learned about in Production & Process Mgmt with Pope.

Unknown said...

LOVE.

...but i still can't do it :)

Chelsea said...

LOVE THE HAIR! I have already vowed, the second I get back from the honeymoon, I'm chopping mine off too!! I can't wait to see your face. May is not too far away.... :)