Monday, January 21, 2008

It's flipping cold.

Well hello there. I stink at posting I know... shut it.

It is so flipping cold here. Seriously. It's the kind of cold where you walk around a corner and it just takes your breath away for a good couple of seconds. I feel like our house just can't stay warm. Our electric bill is going to be RIDICULOUS this month but whatever... it's worth it. It's so much harder to get out of bed when it's freeeezing out. Stinks. Hopefully it will warm up soon though... keep your fingers crossed.

Hmmm.... what's new... well for starters I start a new job in two weeks. Kind of a big change in our life. Brian and I have talked and prayed about it for some time now, and we really think it's the right move for me. It's just a better place for me all around. I'll explain more when the time comes. It's still very new, and I need to finish out my next two weeks at Gateway before I share any details. But... keep us in your prayers. God sure has a way of providing... it's unbelievable how this job just fell in my lap. Anyway... more later about that.

On to more good news... we are going to London in March! I couldn't be more excited!! Brian's Nana is from there so she kind of knows her way around. Brian's parents are paying for our entire trip... the most amazing Christmas gift ever! The only place I've been out of the country is Mexico... and I've heard such amazing things about London. We are going for a little over a week in March. We come back the day before Easter. It will be myself, Brian, Brian's Mom, Brian's brother, Brian's Nana, and Brian's uncle. So... it's like a big Howard affair. I absolutely cannot wait. I promise to take way too many pictures :)

Is it bad that I'm already excited for Valentine's Day? I flipping love that holiday... even when I was single I still liked it. Not sure why. Dunno what I'm going to get Brian yet but something good... I'm pondering several things. I'll keep you updated of course. Only 24 more days! ha!

Ok well that's all for now folks. Back to work I go. Catch ya on the flip side.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...im obsessed with Vday too!!! always have been... even as a single girl it was one of my favs :) so much LOVE in the air i guess...CONGRATS on your new job :) that is super exciting even though i have no idea what it is. GOd is pretty cool like that, huh? k...good luck with the transition! annnnd good luck attempting to stay warm :) i think the 35 degree weather is almost unbearable... I thank God Brian didn't move me to St. Louis :)

Valerie said...

glad you're excited... because me... not so much. hope you don't stay too chILI in stl.